<BGSOUND SRC="http://us.f1f.yahoofs.com/bc/5ae0eb53/bc/Music/Love+Is+Waiting+For+You.wma?bfoDtlBBOc0gsgjD" LOOP="infinite"> Prayers of a Dying Atheist

Saturday, January 10, 2004

(Fig 1) Frequent Insomnia: Ok, its nothing serious as of now, but I'm having a hard time trying to get some sleep. I am presently continuing a wake-brigade and am on my 21st hour and 30th minute. Who gives a shit about personal health nowadays? We smoke anything, drink anything, eat anything, "do" anything....shit I guess lack of sleep aint that bad eh? If you don't agree with me you can health-conscious your self to fuckin death!

(Fig 2) Testicular Fortitude: After spending an hour aimlessly making MUSIC-TO-OUR-EARS music with my whimsical brother carlo and gringo van hoven in my newly made basement (repainted, refurnished, redesigned, and resmoked), I had nice saturday HERRERA dinner. I tried cutting down on rice (a cup an' a half please). Painfully so, I had to endure these delicious teacakes my mom brought from the states! Sucks to be me huh? Fuck arf! Not really! For the ill-informed, I welcomed 2004 (in contrast to my previous new years) without a trickle of alcohol, without a lit cigarette in my mouth, and with will-power I have yet to test! I expect to last in abstinence for a month or so. It has been quite a battle with myself these past 11 days. And last night has been the biggest battle so far. Keeping our word to our very good friend Luke (Simon Sex), Gringo and I kept him company after the love of his life, Ms. Riza Yuhico-Josef, left for the states hours before. Luke was left in tears so we thought. We expected to meet a sob strickened Luke drowned in alcohol (who was i kidding? he has been drinking since 630pm. We arrived at 9pm and the muthafucker was still downing beer....soberly!)
So it was me, Lou Anne, Gringo, Luke in Giligans! Pisha, JL, PG, and Carlo Regola joined us shortly afterwards. NOT to my surprise the bald headed Gringo and Luke kept on picking on me. The night of Luke's mourning turned out to be a night of Testicular Fortitude to the Max! These 2 horny-billed hamsters tried breaking my 10-day run without cigs or beer by offering me free beer! They equated my resolution with queer theory, and Ean G.! The Humanity! You shitheads! Did you actually think you could've pop my cockcork!?!? You could've bribed me with the virginity of your future daughters...BUT NOOOOOO!!!! Even if you did, I wouldn't do your offsprings...thats like doing the both of you! Thanks to Pisha and Lou Anne for their cheers for me to resist the temptation! But its kewl boys! Its part of the game...and I know you understand what I'm doing. Its almost like charity...for my lungs and liver!

(Fig 3) Petrex (my kick"ed" ass band) playing for the Woodrose prom: Unthinkable! Boycott na 'to!

0 Prayers:

Post a Comment

<< Home