Fear #1
Just 6 days ago i took the San Beda Law Admission Test.
The results won't be out for another 2 weeks, and it seems to be the most stressful 2 weeks of my life. To put it bluntly, I'm more worried about putting myself down than disappointing my parents. Really, its really frustrating that i didn't (exactly) review for the exam. I decided to go there with whatever was PREpared in my head. If I was going to get in San Beda it would be through natural wisdom and common-day knowledge. It would be the truest test for me to actually get in if i got there without any intense reviews.
A great deal of my adult life has been looking forward to taking up (and hopefully finishing) Law as a profession. If I fail this, I would have to go through the painful process of accepting my career along the herd of a thousand others in advertising or business. To add to the unpleasant thought, I find the pressure and comments of my parents unhelpful at this time. They tend to look beyond the actuality of my failure to get into Law School, and purge me to "make use of my life" by applying for a job as soon as possible. It seems practical and logical to do so, but its not really comforting to go on an all out hunt for a job while waiting for the results. Its like I never took the thought of taking up law seriously. I could be very flawed about this logic; fact is, the lack drive to look for a paying job/reviewer already rendered it completely as a flaw.
(Martin enters the scene with his 12" powerbook)
A few intense exchanges of ideas.
(Martin leaves)
I pray that I get in...coz if not I'll consider my life bust.
0 Prayers:
Post a Comment
<< Home