The palico residence is going extensive renovation. The painting and carpentry comes hand in hand with a bit of unwanted disorder with the furniture; leaving wide open spaces for the painters to distance their canisters. After awhile I happily noticed that it makes the house look like a one of those lofty New York studios, with paintings left leaning against walls that look like aesthetic misgivings.
I was supposed to go to school today to get my photo package from my yearbook (the unwelcoming stench of graduating slowly approaches), but since insomnia hit me after waking up from a supposed "early sleep", which I haven't had in weeks, and a cold which swelled my nostrils forcing me to breath through my mouth the entire 3 hours of my sleep, I decided to stay home (my apologies for dragging sentences). My dad on the other computer doing his architectural accounting. I find this amazing since his side of the family is known to have natural skills in arithmetic. Sadly, neither I or my 2 sibling have shown such qualities. Selena and Francis (the "kids") still have a fighting chance, however Selena has shown early frustration in math. Shes going to be a highly sought-for model someday anyway, and then marry an opulent foreigner or a rich chinese fuck. Then she could afford to hire her own CPA who is also a part-time model. So I guess its not really fatal that her life depends in math.
I got a new line from Globe Telecommunications (paying homage to an influential corporation) just yesterday. I also got a new Nokia. Although this particular phone does not flaunt off the best cutting edge technology Nokia has to offer, I always believed that all phones, regradless of the technology, serve a common function in the long run. Globe, needless to say, is very aware of that. The only difference is that some comsumers tend to believe what they want to believe about themselves in correlation with their unique categorization of their needs and wants. Yup. Thats the only difference in my book. If you believe that you are a person who favors direct results from a product you may have purchased, then you would be the type who understands the logic of getting ANY "model". But then, if you are the type who savours on the experience of journeying towards the result of the purchased product, then you are the type who opts for a specific "model". The only catch is...you spend more. Then again, spending more is part of savouring the experience. That is Globe's way of juicing the shit out of us. I, for one, am both of these types put into one. I understand the logic of buying any model, but am also into the experience of getting the services that I want out of my phone. However due to over-spending last christmas and auctioning online, I settled for "any" model. It came free with the line anyway. And, CHECK IT OUT MAN, it doubles as a flashlight. Now that solves my problem when I can't find my phone in the dark! hehe
Left at home + just consumed alot of caffeine + "artsy" feeling coming again + New York Studio= I THINK I'M GOING TO PAINT TODAY (luke and chris, i can feel you guys seething in laugher; this is not typical gay shit)
RAKENROL LANG!
0 Prayers:
Post a Comment
<< Home