<BGSOUND SRC="http://us.f1f.yahoofs.com/bc/5ae0eb53/bc/Music/Love+Is+Waiting+For+You.wma?bfoDtlBBOc0gsgjD" LOOP="infinite"> Prayers of a Dying Atheist

Friday, November 26, 2004

LEFT BEHIND

I hate drama.


Before going to the Thanksgiving dinner, Lolo Mauro pulled me aside and couldn't help but cry as he told me how he feels about leaving me behind. I tried to hide my tears from him by giving him a hug.

Its painful for me to see him give himself away to me like that. One of the firmest, and noblest people I've ever known, drops a tear for me...

So far, the saddest moment of my trip.
______________________________________________________________
Their flight tomorrow leaves at 8am.

"You'd be wise to know that nothing is absolutely simple"
-Cornelius Castro

1 Prayers:

Blogger Rule Hurricane/ Emerge Oil said...

I was meaning to tell her. But i think she would've felt bad if she did know. As to me learning...you couldn't have put it into any better perspective.

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home