<BGSOUND SRC="http://us.f1f.yahoofs.com/bc/5ae0eb53/bc/Music/Love+Is+Waiting+For+You.wma?bfoDtlBBOc0gsgjD" LOOP="infinite"> Prayers of a Dying Atheist

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Since the trip to St. Augustine, I've been feeling a bit sick. Sporadic reoccurences of headaches, bodyaches, stomaches, and sudden bursts of frigid temperatures have taken a toll on my daily schedule.

I can only blame myself, I guess. Puncturing 4 holes for 5-inch based PVC pipes in into the ground of an unleveled, sun-scorching, bug-infested environment IS NOT EASY JOB. Uncle Mark gave me the orders, and I delivered...even if i felt physically incapable.

I guess I was just itching to make myself physically productive for once.

I'm still up now. Its 230am. My stomach is still aching, and I can't get shut eye. Tomorrow morning does not exist.

Oh I have 2 new acquisitions to my special interests. Eric Bernes' Layman's Guide to Psychiatry and Psychoanalysis (3rd Edition) and Litigation Paralegal by James W.H. McCord.

A littel back story on why I got these books: I've been looking for Berne's book for 3 years since I read it in the university library in DLSU. As devious, and risky as I usually am, I was almost driven to the point where I deviced a way to steal the book out of the library. I was talked out of it. The Litigation Paralegal is simply an addition to my pre-pre-law readings.

I got out of my sick bed this afternoon reading the books fresh from delivery. I spent more time with it than with my AR Blackwood Farm earlier that day.

Where else can you learn about the mortid concept of indulgences (drinking, smoking, etc) in contribution/regression to mental growth in general?

...And Socrates' study on Psychoses?

...What does a new born baby think about?

....Or how about categorized mental frameworks in relation to human body types?!?!?

But really, I wonder if you care. *crawling back into the shadow; book in hand*

0 Prayers:

Post a Comment

<< Home