The Fung Wah Transition
The bus trip was 4 hours long. Because I was not able to sleep the whole night, I was out most of the time. Highlights of the trip were a Ray Rogers' stop over, and the WWE World Headquarters (we didn't go down). I arrived in South Station at 11:15am and departed for Wellesely Farms at 12:10pm.
I walked for approximately a mile from the Farms' Station to Tita Betty's place. I was gretted with nicely laid foilages in Glen Street. The keys were left for me under the mat on the front door. Nobody was home except for Mugsy (the family Mutt, and Xander's brother) I took a shower, took a 2 hour nap.
Mugsy L. (Xander's Clone) | The comforts in Wellesely
|
Again, its really exciting how I just go around by myself, on trains, planes, buses, taxis to places I haven't been to. Practically each passing moment is a new one These ofcourse are routes and travels I have prepared for, so I conveniently have ideas of how to get around. New York-Massachusetts so far.
Whoever said "Money can't buy happiness" didn't know where to shop.
Mugsy L. (Xander's Clone)
The comforts in Wellesely
0 Prayers:
Post a Comment
<< Home