CHEF PESIGAN pt.2
I woke up the next day really early considering the time Chris and I slept. Before lunch in other words. Lunch was something-chicken Pel got for us in White Castle. Chris cut his 130pm class but decided to make it for his 230 (which never pushed through). Pel and I just bummed in his place playing PS2 and talking and joking around. Although were not really close, he's really fun to be around with.
Pel and I just chilled for what was left of the afternoon. He decided to skip class, and according to Chris, he’s never done that. Chris, who left for his 230 class, found out that his class has been called off and was headed back for the apartment. Pel and I just played with the PS2 while waiting for Chris.
Chris cooked “Kikoman-ed Pork chops” and some Campbell Mushroon Soup for dinner. Yummy!!! Andro came by right in time for dinner.
We went back to Manhattan via the Commuter Rail and met up with Bettina and Sasha in the apartment at 63rd. Bettina planned on sleeping over. I took a shower (finally), we took 3 shots of Sombuca and then we set out for K (Korean) Town for another session with Soju Cocktail in Blue.
But that was after Sasha had to go back to the apartment coz Basso just experienced an accident with a bus in the west coast, and he wanted Sasha to keep him company. We felt bad that she had to cut us so early in the night. We had another 5 bottles of Soju. I really love the ambiance of that place. Ranata soon met up with us in Blue. Just like the night before Andro was drunk and hyper.
We soon moved into some Videoke Bar in K Town. All the rooms were booked so we had to wait in the bar area till we got our own room. We had a few drinks there. Something called “The Purple Mother Fucker” was too intimidating for us so we got the “White Spider” instead, on Chris. Korean sing-a-longs were a popular choice in the bar, nevertheless we still sang along with the sappy melodies similar to those of our Filipino counterparts.
We soon crashed in Sasha’s place…all of us. Pel and Bettina shared a bed; Rinata and Andro slept in my bed, while Me, Chris, and Sasha slept in her bed in an awkward cross-section way. It was silly really. We (Chris, Sash, and Me) shared with one blanket. I felt like in a refugee camp, wherein we rationed the smallest space and blankets.
Its a bumpy road to ZZzzlumberland.
I love this city, man, but this city's killing me
Sitting here in all this noise, man, I don't get no peace
The cars below my street take me away piece by piece
Gonna leave everything I know
Gonna head out towards the sea
-GET MILES by Gomez
0 Prayers:
Post a Comment
<< Home