Mare Thacil Phares
Miguel Cornelius Herrera: Law Student. WTF?!?!?! That just hasn't sunk in yet. Today I start my 1st day of classes in San Beda Law, and it is really giving me the butterflies. Plus a really natural high feeling. All this pumping up for the past years I think has taken atoll upon the cullmination of this very day. I've been waiting for you...uhhh...June 14, 2005...yes I have.
I had a really cool conversation with E last night. I'm glad to know that my timely x-neighbor, and really good 'ol friend has alot of firepower wisdom behind his, er, rather large belt. He claims that he does not have a single chick in his section in college (awww shit, side winder is a campus man now!!!), but he credits it to his escalating standards with women, so its hard for him to find even Miss Canada hot. He doesn't even find Julie Lee hot!?!?! WTF right!?!?! I'm sure he'll find someone that'll give him the wood of a lifetime. You can't go wrong with taking college in La Salle (and Ateneo). UP not counted.

Eat my mop!!!
The past week has been very difficult for me. I've been making (strangely) sound decisions, sacrifices, and have been trying to live with it. Trying. You can only get so far day, after day. All for the bitter (maybe hopeful) betterment of the future. Arrggghhhh! Shit! Why do I have to think too much!?! Bah!!! Clank! ROAAARRR!!!!
Ok time to work out now. I need to burn the 5 egg whites I had, or it just my flatter my flatulence.
1 Prayers:
good luck with law miguel!!!!! do keep us updated? btw i have a new blog which i really AM gonna use... http://www.livejournal.com/users/avocadoandblue/
- bettina
Post a Comment
<< Home