<BGSOUND SRC="http://us.f1f.yahoofs.com/bc/5ae0eb53/bc/Music/Love+Is+Waiting+For+You.wma?bfoDtlBBOc0gsgjD" LOOP="infinite"> Prayers of a Dying Atheist

Thursday, December 02, 2004





THEOREM#1/ An update


I finally got my hardearned dollars today. What a sweet feeling. We had an Applebee's Dinner awhile ago.. my treat along with Uncle Mark. If things go well, I'll be able to work for a few material wantings I've been dreaming of.

However, its not been always about the Benjamins.

I'm having lunch with Gail tomorrow(a setup Uncle Mark trully thinks will work out perfectly) Honestly, I think its a setup in vain, as she will be leaving for Germany soon.


Baker Street Bar, found right outside Sasha's apartment in NY. Historically rumored to be known as the location of the first T.G.I.Friday's, and has absolutely nothing to do with this entry




___________________________

THEOREM: In any relationship, the one who usually demands more affection usually gets the least affection, and has less control of the relationship. Having stated that, logically the party that gives less affection, more often than than not, is the one in control of the relationship.

1 Prayers:

Blogger Artful Dodger said...

a remarkable observation, come to think of it, that is very true ... it's either you're the one running to someone, or the one being run after.

1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home