<BGSOUND SRC="http://us.f1f.yahoofs.com/bc/5ae0eb53/bc/Music/Love+Is+Waiting+For+You.wma?bfoDtlBBOc0gsgjD" LOOP="infinite"> Prayers of a Dying Atheist: Za Villa New Ya

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Za Villa New Ya

So things have "finally" kicked off in Amelia Island. Just last weekend I decided to go the the Green Turtle and meet some strangers. I did, and apparently some of them were musicians in need of a bassist.

Besides building a band here, I have also been building new friendships here. Not that is binding or as the ones in Manila definitely...but it'll do for now, for sanity's sake. Having people to talk to besides family is really differnt. They provide a certain proximity of security only peers could do.

Ever since I've been there I haven't been drinking much. Althought, there have been times when some folks bought me drinks. Some of them were either facsinated with conversing, others were just high in spirit. Two days ago I was bought a drink coz I guessed a trivia by a principal. "Who printed the declaration of independence?". Who doesn't know Gutenberg?

On with 2005.

1 Prayers:

Blogger sixthfiddler said...

SISTER HAZEL!?!?!? holy fuck. could you get me a strand of hair from ken's head? PLEASE? thanks. hehehe.

4:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home