IaMaBaLaIaNaDaEhDh
Finally I find time to do this. Apparently classes were called off today to preempt any rallyist attempt in Malacanang to oust GMA. So.... I thought of speeding by the Palms and abuse their trusty cable conneection before surprising the folks at home with an early arrival.
I never thought I'd sleep in that creepy old house by myself. The first night was just freaking me out. Thankfully the next 4 days rendered me desensitized of spookiness. Gawd, I study now like never before, like everyday is the equivalent of finals in college. So far 2 people have voluntarily dropped law school in my class...maybe a total of 50 in the entire batch. Thats 50 people less in competition. Imagine, they'll be cutting us down to size from 750 down to 200. Its a pure massacre i'm geared to survive.
This week was sooooo damn long. All the studying and reading is making the right side of my head thump mad! Oh it was Anna's birthday yesterday, and Dax's too.
Oh heres a hypo thinker: A man commits suicide by jumping off a 5 storey building and in the process kills somebody down below, smashing him upon impact. Suicider doesn't die. Pedestrian is instantly killed. Is suicide a penalized crime? What is the crime committed then?
1 Prayers:
here's my guess: the man who tried to committed suicide didn't have the intention to kill the woman. suicide isn't a crime. but the point is, he survived and killed someone in the process. therefore it a culpable felony. there was voluntariness in his actions but the act resulted from imprudence, negligence, lack of foresight or lack of skill. the jumper is guilty of homicide though reckless negligence (haha, biglang naging judge--i don't even know if that is right). unless of course it is proven that he is an imbecile or insame person and therefore is exempted from criminal liability under article 11. ok, i'll shut up now.
Post a Comment
<< Home