We're finally selling Juliet (our Honda; my preferred ride from my family's garage). Good memories were wielded because of that car. Beach trips, driving home with a questionable disposition from almost a hundred parties, long talks and drives with friends and an ex-girlfriend (naughty! naughty! haha), gig transportation for my 3 recent bands, and 1 "morally questionable tire change! *sniff sniff*
The bright side of the exchange is that we're gettig 2 new cars...
On the other hand, the con on that bright side is that I may not be here to use those cars...
However, the bright side of the con of the bright side is that I'll be in another continent bricking together a possible future for myself...
Finally, the bad side of the bright side of the con of the first bright side is that i might fail...
Failure, on the other hand, is what makes a man!
another fucking day with another fucking oppurtunity...should I take it?
0 Prayers:
Post a Comment
<< Home