oh yeah btw, something really insulting happend to me yesterday...
The buyer of Juliet came by the house to drop off the downpayment. He introduced himself as Mon, "son-in-law" ni Senator Pimentel like I give a shit. He asked me if I could write down in a piece of paper a testament that I recieved the downpayment. So there I was writing it in front of him... at least trying. It is important to mention in this account that I was somewhat sick. My eyes were puffy, I had colds, and I was sweating due to the murderous humididy. He noticed that I was having a hard time writing and thinking, then he said:
"MUKHANG NAHIHIRAPAN KA. NAGARAL KA BA? (IT LOOKS LIKE YOUR HAVING A HARD TIME WITH THAT. DID YOU STUDY?)
From then on I was like *keep your cool, niggah, keep your cool*
I paused for awhile gave him a long hard look, and simply gave a positive nod. I hurriedly finished the paper to get it over with. As i scribble down my signature, he said in retort of his misconduct:
"OKAY YANG PIRMA MO. PARANG PANG PRESIDENTE NANG COMPANYA. (NICE SIGNATURE. LIKE A COMPANY's PRESIDENT"
Just as he was about to leave, he pulled out a calling card and said:
"OH, KUNG MAY MGA KAIBIGAN KANG NAGBEBENTA NANG MGA KOTSE IPAREFER MO SA'KIN PARA MAY PERA KANG PAMBILI NANG MGA SAPATOS. (OH, IF YOU HAVE REFEREALS, GIVE THEM TO ME SO MAYBE YOU CAN BUY NEW SHOES)"
I'd beat the chinese out of him if he wasn't the man who bought Juliet!!! I swear!!! THE DUMB FUCK EVEN NAME DROPS! NEVER TRUST A CHINESE MAN WHO NAME DROPS HIS IN-LAWS!!! I did look like a mess with my hair and my outfit though. But what the hell gives him the right to say things? Even an illiterate doesn't deserve such foul words.
Calling card + Hitmen = DEAD TACKLESS CHINA MAN
0 Prayers:
Post a Comment
<< Home