<BGSOUND SRC="http://us.f1f.yahoofs.com/bc/5ae0eb53/bc/Music/Love+Is+Waiting+For+You.wma?bfoDtlBBOc0gsgjD" LOOP="infinite"> Prayers of a Dying Atheist: Heres something I thought i'd never do

Friday, July 15, 2005

Heres something I thought i'd never do

(Thank you B. I finally checked out your site. Btw, the pic of your new haircut won't load! An error appears saying its too gorgeous to be part of public information. haha)

A - Age you got your first kiss?: Between 7-8. It zapped my memory.
B - Band listening to right now: Copeland
C - Crush: Jackie Olbina!!!! (I hope you're reading this)
D - Dad's name: Manuel Lopez Jr.
E - Easiest person to talk to: Gringo, West-s Winder, Noy, Penguin, Mum, NO.3, Krista in Ovankol, my wall-to-wall mirror
F - Favorite music artist at the moment: Dredg
G - Gummy worms or gummy bears?:" ze worms. ze worms have it!"
H - Hometown: Amelia and Manila
I – Instruments: Take your pick. Except for them horns.
J - Junior High: Colegio San Agustin
K - Kids: Girls 17 years of age. Sorry,thats my limit.
L - Longest car ride ever: Mah Gawd! 16 slaveship hours from Manila to Ilocos
M - Mom's name: Carmencita Maura Castro
N - Nicknames: Guel, Miggy, Corne, Migs, CornelYo
O - One wish: to get through the next 4 years alive
P- Phobia[s]: Fucking Mundanity (Mundanaphobia), Falling for the wrong fucking person (Wronggirlaphobia), Failure to uphold honor and integrity (Disgrace)
Q – Quote: "Love One Another. If it doesn't work out, interchange the last two words."
R - Reason to smile: i have a good 10 hours for myself every week and I'm Single.
S - Song you last heard: Dove Grey Sands
T - Time you woke up [today]: 230am, then 830am
U - Unknown fact about yourself: i'm never able to sustain a relationship beyond admirable lengths. I'm starting to believe that I'm unkowingly afraid of commitments.
V - Vegetable(s) you hate: Raw Onion
W - Worst habit(s): Unfortunately, THINKING way too much.
X - X-rays you've had: A $200 one in gainsville regarding a simple stomachache was the lastest. Wtf.
Y - Yummy food: Agedashi Tofu, Lengua de Creme, Leche Flan (Gimme! Gimme!) Braso De Marcedes (I love you Kristine), Water, C2, Strawberry Jam, Peanut Butter, Popcorn, Taho, Al's Cuban Sandwhich (I don't care if its 3am and if it costs me $15 dammit).
Z - Zodiac sign: Virgo

2 Prayers:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

M! cool, hehe, i had e cameo in your blog! ;p anyway i think my hair looks pretty normal again... check out my blog though i changed my layout hehe. HOW IS LAW SCHOOL??? i miss you!!

7:18 PM  
Blogger Jack said...

Big Mig it been like half a year since you've been in FL and you still like Jackie Oblina. (what a werido) Any way long time no talk how you doing? Still not winning any bike races.

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home