Loving Every Rise and Fall
im able to find time to do this. Wild Wild Wild month. Even I missed out on marking my birthday nearly 3 weeks ago. Hah, it now even seems irrelevant to me. Sure 23. But really, who cares. There has been so much I've been wanting to write about but I can't seem to remember anything amidst the stream of events that have happend. Blurwitched. Lemmesee. Well I've been addicted to my studies. Masichistically, I love it. To have a chance to grasp such knowledge is just within me (but most of the time beyond me) But i'll get better. Even though I loose more hours of sleep than I have hours is school...its kewl.
Thoughts at the moment:
Carlo and Gians...a possibility coming along?
How do I get to finish 120 case digests in 2 weeks?
Whats cooking at home?
Are pyramid scams all that bad?
How does white sand feel like again?
Was Erap really that stupid?
Whose life story was "Cinderella Man" based on?
Is it still there?
Are you still there?
_________________
All and all
And Now
Loving Every
Rise and Fall
The Sun Will Make
And I Will Take Breathe to be sure of this
And in the end all will be forgiven
When Surrender Rises High
And I will give what I came to give
Do I have to say it now
Because I'll never know?
(Poetry was never in me)
0 Prayers:
Post a Comment
<< Home