Hate #6
My books are talking to me anymore. Assholes. WTF? I lock myself up in the refines of Parnaks for 3 solid days and I got the progress to the likeness of a 2-carabao powered soil tiller. In other words I'm on death row this saturday for my Oblicon Class.
And I'm bothered by my progress.
Argghhh.. Seriously I'm trying to get my groove back. Maybe they're right. I shouldn't pressure myself that much. Its normal to get these dryspells for reading. I smoke more cigarettes and open more cans of fruitsalad than I turn pages. At that rate, I'm gone. Ma. Alabay is going to chisle my classcard with a solid 70 if I'm even fucking deserving for such clemency.
PHANTOM OF THE CONYO FRATERNITY
So my female law school mate was just recently dumped by her boyfriend for unknown reasons to me. The past 2 damn weeks since the breakup i've been trying to comfort her and ask her what the hell happend. I mean, shes hot, shes smart, shes a good catch. I did realize later on that I was the reason of the breakup by virtue of a drunken text I recieved 3am.
Ok I'm not mentioning this because I feel amused by the notion. Nor do I find it cool, like most of my friends do. I'm so disturbed. She says that I flirt with her. That I have wrapped myself up in an image that I am a "babaero". Even my other classmate (who by the way had to end things with her boyfriend) says that he couldn't take the fact that I was her classmate. And both these guys are from the same fraternity. DAMN. IT. DAMN. IT. What have I become to these people. No wonder these guys have been giving me the stares and the "accidental" shoves. I wish I didn't have to think about these things in law school, coz seriously...i'm dealing with immature, insecure, warfreaks who don't understand the meaning of...
1) Complimenting Girls- apparently not many guys from my school fathom the idea of telling a damsel how lovely she looks IF SHES NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND. Turds.
2) Hugging- law school can be very cold and cruel especially after a bad recit. I give one coz its warm and free.
3) Tight Italian Fit Jeans- I like my valuables kept safe after a turbulent recitation. And they look good on anybody.
4) Being Single- I'm telling you. Therz always a better girlfriend/boyfriend out there. Why bother being taken when you have other less complicated forms of relationships at your very disposal...like group studies. hehe
5) Asking A GiRl OuT fOr A YoSi BREAK- i won't even go there. Its nature's way of beautifying pollution.
6) Chivalry- Girl's notes fall down...what do you do? Girl under the rain and you have an umbrella...what do you do? Girl can't open the door coz shes tied up with books...what the fuck do you Do?!?! WipE Your ASs and WATCH them Suffer?!?!
Whew. Wait. I'm not done.
7) Why I didn't join their Frat- coz their loosers who ignore their own neophites just coz they're not "COOL". Tsss... those neophites are cooler than you think. You're just blinded by fear of screwing up your images. They didn't sign up for Robert Powers.Wannabe college it-kids.
8) What these girls need- certainly not your sori insecure frat dicks!!! certainly not one who shies away at the first sign of conversation from another guy!!! CERTAIN-FUCKIN-LY not a slap in the face or a sermon in public. No girl deserves that.
Alright alright. I'm gonna sleep na. My eyes are quitting before my hands. And I'm borrowing Luke's computer pa. Oh yeah, I'm sleeping over in his dorm coz Miguel is too tipsy and tired to drive back home to Alabang. And talking in the 3rd person is ahrothg.gh. Fwit.
<< Home