<BGSOUND SRC="http://us.f1f.yahoofs.com/bc/5ae0eb53/bc/Music/Love+Is+Waiting+For+You.wma?bfoDtlBBOc0gsgjD" LOOP="infinite"> Prayers of a Dying Atheist: DREAM # 1

Saturday, October 15, 2005

DREAM # 1

I was talking to Gians one night in her house for 3 friggin (but interesting) hours bout nothing at all. When I suddenly I remembered a dream I had a few years ago. I dreamt that I met the girl I was going to marry. Wild. So I told Gians about it. It also got me interested coz I didn't really ponder bout it much. But now that I think about it pretty kewl since dreams, after all, are sometimes undeniably...true.

ENTER DREAM SEQUENCE

Bearfoot. Fine sand is all I feel. I'm dressed up in some persian outfit. Nightime. Loud beach music. Fading luau party chatter. There and then I felt it. Like an invisible index finger pointing towards the direction of a girl, gently implying: "Thats her".

I was somewhat excited. I walked across the shorline to have a better look at this girl. Legs crossed. Sipping red wine. Waiting for somebody. She dressed in a loose beach toga. Earthy color. I already liked her from the way she dressed. The shadows drawn from the dancing candlelight in the middle of the table played fluently on her face. She was waiting for somebody. I could tell from the hazel eyes drifting towards the maddening crowd of partygoers.

A table attendant holding a parasol called my attention to sit. Apparently I was the one expected. This is Miguel's dream after all. The attendant called her attention pointed to me. He face came into full, but blurish, focus as I took a seat. I said hello. Smiling. She genuinely smiled back and says hello. Chin leaning on her hand, she looks into my eyes. At that moment, I bet a million escalades that she was thinking about the same thing: "So this is the person I'm gonna exchange vows with."

We started to talk. I asked her what her name was. She said I didn't have to know. I said "So I guess you know my name". She just looked away, took a sip and smiled. Her profile was amazing. Her lips were thin and light pink. Inimaginably kissable. (Yes these are the things I thought of first...sexual compatability haha). She had black brownish hair. Long beachish bangs, side to side. A mix undeniably caucasian-asian. Somewhat my type. I like her eyes though. The "Mataray" Look. The shape of her nose was just like mine. So yeah. And she had a mole by her side of her chin. Or was it the left. Can't remember. I tried to get to know her. To no avail. She just exchanged glances with me. Strangely enough, I was NOT IN LOVE with this woman. Or even close to it. But so far she was hot. So I just let things flow.

I didn't have a good look at her body until she stood up. I was never a boob guy. But I was always a butt person. I could tell shes done alot of athletics. So that was a nice huge check on the list. Tall, slender, white-fair. Nice shoulders, and collar bone. (Again: Not bad) Confident and loose posture. She asked if I drank enough and gestured for a dance. Aggressive. Not exactly my type of aggression. But sure the confidence in a woman works with me sometimes. Especially when they go for what they want. But hey, for purposes of dream context, she was my "bride-to-be".

She wasn't exactly the best dancer. But she was confident. Her eyes were always closed as her body bounced with the music. Only to look at me as her head propped up as she swayed. I forgot the sounds, but I remember moving my hip shakra. So that would mean either Raggae or Hip Hop.

I couldn't believe that the entire time that this was the woman I was to marry in, maybe, 10 years time. This was a dream after all. I was somewhat awake in this dream, you see. So curiousity got the best of me, and I dove for the kiss after we danced. This happend outside. The kiss was without tognue. Without malice. This dream was awesome. So we walked towards nowhere really. Sat and drank somemore again. She preferred the hard drinks (Ah, a typical lady drinker). I had my red.

I don't seem to exactly rememeber that we talked about, but she was a fascinating listener. I usually talk alot, so thats good. She had good taste in music, alot of hiphop though. Cultured. More travelled that I. Wanted to meet my mom coz she was into antique furniture. She liked japanese. And she even likes sky diving. Shes done drugs. Doesn't care to get into it coz shes not addicted to it. She has a binary colored taste. Reads anything but the newspaper. Alot of things i didn't expect. I sometimes question my past taste. So I wouldn't be surprised if I settle for such. Damn hormones. You're slowing down.

So there. I had it. A chance with destiny. Or so I believe to believe it. I can somewhat say that I've met my dream girl.

Now that the dream is long over I can't seem to remember her face. But I wouldn't be surprised if one night, while out partying, I just might end up being introduced to a girl. Then choke on my drink. Clear my throat. Rub my eyes as I've seen a ghost. And without any intentions of using it as a pickup line tell her: "I dreamt of you".

But hey, it was just a dream. I'm not excatly toyinh with the idea of being tied down or getting married much. I wouldn't be surprised if I fell for a girl like that. For now I'll forget about her, and work with the partners I find while I'm up and awake. That dream can, "God forbid", come true later. Or maybe not.

"AY NICOLAS, THAT IZ NOT OUR FUCKING WEED. WE'RE LOOKING FOR THAT GURL REMEMBER. ARGH, KEEP YOUR HEART PEELED!!!

0 Prayers:

<< Home