the best part i liked bout going to her birthday party was the "goodbye". There was something there i don't want to acknowledge more than i should. But there was definitely something there.
I really have no clue how things are going to turn out. Let the pieces land where they may.
Last night, Japes, Paulo and I had a few rounds. JP had it clear to me that he was crystal clear about getting married to Mina. My mind was half thinking about anna this time, so i constantly kept comparing notes with JP how a good relationship SHOULD be. It came as a shock to me upon learning that his previous relationship with Lars didn't work out due to "filtering". I suppose i have been doing the same; tip-toeing around anna, wondering if she would accept me for who i really am. Then it struck me too that anna herself was also guilty of this more than i have...
And i always thought we had a healthy communication-based relationship.
0 Prayers:
Post a Comment
<< Home