<BGSOUND SRC="http://us.f1f.yahoofs.com/bc/5ae0eb53/bc/Music/Love+Is+Waiting+For+You.wma?bfoDtlBBOc0gsgjD" LOOP="infinite"> Prayers of a Dying Atheist: Last Call for 2005

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Last Call for 2005

I am such a fucking clutz!!! (is that how you spell that?). I've been loosing my phone, my wallet, may car keys. Not to mention this year I've lost the most things. A frustrating record.

I've been missing my 2 favrit blazers. I lost my 70 timex watch. I've lost a bunch of CDs and DVDs friends and whonot have borrowed. Been loosing a number of clothes in Parnaks. I guess this spells out a New Years Resolution.

2006 will be my year. I shall now vow not to be a clutz! I shall take things as my own and not for granted. I shall be a 2nd year law student. I will be a Bedan Lawyer!

The Castros were home for the holidays. Yep... Mia, Tita Chiqui, Tita Carina, Uncle Mark, Vania, Lana were here. The rest of the family were left in Castro Court as to not leave the rest of the "canine" family members unattended. It was an awesome 2 weeks. I'm glad Mia and I are now cool. Vania is still at culture shock. And as seasoned as he is, it is surprising to say the same for Uncle Mark. He was going nuts about the traffic system: How all the cars came into place along the seemingly infitely numbered lanes...without a scratch!

The trips outa town were cool thought. And not the mention the awesome little drinking parties we had thanks to my bartender cousin, Mia.

Wait. To be continued. Rush Rush. The grandaddy of New Year's Eve parties has begun.

0 Prayers:

Post a Comment

<< Home