<BGSOUND SRC="http://us.f1f.yahoofs.com/bc/5ae0eb53/bc/Music/Love+Is+Waiting+For+You.wma?bfoDtlBBOc0gsgjD" LOOP="infinite"> Prayers of a Dying Atheist

Monday, July 12, 2004

The Internet has figured me out

You are an SEDF--Sober Emotional Destructive Follower. This makes you an evil genius. You are extremely focused and difficult to distract from your tasks. With luck, you have learned to channel your energies into improving your intellect, rather than destroying the weak and unsuspecting.

Your friends may find you remote and a hard nut to crack. Few of your peers know you very well--even those you have known a long time--because you have expert control of the face you put forth to the world. You prefer to observe, calculate, discern and decide. Your decisions are final, and your desire to be right is impenetrable.

You are not to be messed with. You may explode.


-Taken from a personality test I took.
  • Try it yourself


  • I watched the DLSU-ADMU basketball game yesterday. It is similar to what the Balkans and the Serbians had 100 years ago. A rivalry not to be taken likely.

    *Enter The Araneta Coluseium*

    Ton, Carlo and Ean rode along with my trip to sit in the Atenean side of the Dome. Being a La Sallian myself I thought this to be suicide. DLSU was in the lead the whole game save for the last 3 mins. Prior to this time, my brothers and I were cheering on DLSU within the ADMU perimiters. People started to feel uncomfortable around us and saw that we were getting irritating. I don't give a fuck anyway. Its only a basketball game thats well sensationalized to heroic proportions.

    A lil commercial break showcasing pics I just wanna put up





    Luke, Me, and Ton at Aid's Birthday PartyMe and Scrappy. You meet these kinds of dogs once in your life
    Sporadic party at the Hernandez'sChris and I checking out his newly bought Fender Squire


    DLSU was leading by 15 by the end of the 2nd quarter. Coach Pumaren recalls his star players to take the bench to save them from foul trouble. To DLSU's demise, ADMU punctured shots everywhere maintaining a steady run to finally proving themselves victorious.

    I'm submitting my resume to some companies tomorrow with Therese while she gets her job interview done.

    I'm listening to Tool's Lateralus now. I was inspired after reading an internet article on existing Fibonaccis in the album. If you have the album...
  • read up on it
  • .

    0 Prayers:

    Post a Comment

    << Home