Yet again, another Birthday….
Ok ok ok. So here is what I forgot to do 25 days ago. Write the stuff that happened on my birthday, that’s what. Well I woke up to Francis greeting me with my mom. I couldn’t really sleep that Wednesday night so I still slept on the couch of the sala till around 11am. My mom walked down the stairs as she handed me my birthday gift. What it was? Let’s just say it was a good introduction for my trip to the States. How to hold your drink? How to crisscross a knot of a sail by the dock during hurricane season? How to lighten the weight of a fallen branch of a water oak tree, as to carry it easily for disposal? Or how manage 2 elderly people on wheelchairs through an airport all by yourself? All these answered miraculously by the help of Benjamin Franklin. The power of currencies against foreign currencies creates a strong will to understand the makings of a foreign nation.
For the piece of mind of most…I finally had a haircut (accompanied, and documented by Justine Mundin). For my grandparents’, my parents’, friends’, and that immigration officer’s at Detroit. A huge piece of my Do for a huge piece of their minds.
0 Prayers:
Post a Comment
<< Home